Artist position?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Artist position?

Post  LoganMcCloud on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Alrighty... so someone asked me if I could contribute to this project because I made this:

I do have experience with HD graphics and I am familiar with making tileable artwork.

I am very busy and currently have things to worry about like commissions, college, and my own projects, but I feel I can still contribute to this project every once in a while.

LoganMcCloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Artist position?

Post  Robotnikclause on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:55 am

Aww, I just noticed this. Sorry, I was busy today. You, my friend, are on the team. The only thing I didn't like about that picture was the grass and tiles, simply because they looked way too much like the originals, but everything else was very inspired, and very pretty. The whole picture comes together perfectly.

Thank you for coming, and I hope you can stay with us. You will not have to submit art constantly. Everyone has a life, and I'm sure you have other things you like to do on your free time.

Again, thank you for coming, you are almost perfect for this project.
Robotnikclause
Admin

View user profile http://sonic-8bit-hd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Berry on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 am

Robotnikclause wrote:Aww, I just noticed this. Sorry, I was busy today. You, my friend, are on the team. The only thing I didn't like about that picture was the grass and tiles, simply because they looked way too much like the originals, but everything else was very inspired, and very pretty. The whole picture comes together perfectly.

Thank you for coming, and I hope you can stay with us. You will not have to submit art constantly. Everyone has a life, and I'm sure you have other things you like to do on your free time.

Again, thank you for coming, you are almost perfect for this project.
Holy shit! Get him on the 16-bit team too, he could actually compete with corral if he likes the art entirely.

Mike Berry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Robotnikclause on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:10 am

Mike Berry wrote:Holy shit! Get him on the 16-bit team too, he could actually compete with corral if he likes the art entirely.
I think he mentioned something about submitting art to the 16 bit team occasionally as well. Let me look back in my DeviantArt PM's.

EDIT: Yep, he did. Lets see how it goes.
Robotnikclause
Admin

View user profile http://sonic-8bit-hd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top